To log out from an app should be one of the easiest tasks. However, unfortunately, MyAirtel app has buried down this feature under various options.
If you have been looking for a way to log out from MyAirtel app on your Android or iPhone, you are on the right page. In this post, we will tell you how to log out from MyAirtel app using hidden log out/ sign out button. We will also explain how to change your number in MyAirtel app.
How To Logout From MyAirtel App On Android
To log out from MyAirtel app on your Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the MyAirtel app on your Android device and sign in with your registered number.
- Tap the three bar horizontal menu at the left corner to open navigation drawer.
- Tap About Us.
- Under About us setting, look for Logout option. Tap it to log out from MyAirtel app.
How To Logout From MyAirtel App On iPhone
- Open the MyAirtel app on your iPhone and sign in with your registered number.
- Tap the More option present at the bottom-right corner.
- Under More, tap About Us.
- Tap Logout.
How To Change Your Number in MyAirtel App
To change your number in MyAirtel app, all you need to do is log out from the MyAirtel app using the steps mentioned above. Once you log out from the app, register your new number with MyAirtel app.
Do let us know in comments below if you were able to log out from MyAirtel app on your Android and iPhone.