A very good alternative to Evernote is Zoho Notebook. It’s a colorful app with great features. One of the coolest features of the app is the Notebook.
Unlike other apps that don’t let you add folders or notebooks, Zoho lets you create notebooks. Well, not only that, you can customize the Notebooks as you want. You can change the cover photo of a notebook to your liking. You can either choose from the pre-defined cover photos or add from your gallery or capture a new one.
In this post, we will tell you how to change the cover of Zoho Notebook on Android and web.
How to change cover of Zoho Notebook on Android
- Open Zoho Notebook app on your Android device.
- Tap the Notebook whose cover you want to change.
- When inside the notebook, tap the three-dot menu present at the top right corner.
- From the menu, tap Info.
5. You can choose from the covers that Zoho has provided or add your own. To select a cover just tap it. To add a custom cover from camera or gallery, tap the camera icon present at the top right corner.
That’s it. Easy, right?
How to change cover of Zoho Notebook on web
- Open Zoho Notebook on web.
- Hover your mouse over any notebook. You will get three options: info, lock, and delete. Click the i (info) option.
3. Click Change cover option and choose a cover of your choice.
Do let us know if you were able to change the covers.